Welcome to the website of the 2017 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP for IPSC CANADA
- Thursday, July 20 – Saturday, July 22, 2017.
- Possible rain date – Sunday, July 23.
- Match check-in on Wednesday, July 19, 1800-2100 hrs; Markin MacPhail Bldg at Winsport Centre.
- Shoot for score over two days (½ half day each).
- Work commitment of 1 full day, as scheduled.
- Working is a condition of match entry.
- Teams, by Division, will all shoot during the same time period.
- Possible shoot-off on Sunday, July 23.
- Tuesday, July 18 – Wednesday, July 19, 2017.
- Match check-in is Tuesday, July 18, 0800-0930 hrs; at the Clubhouse on the range.
- CROs, Sponsors, Vendors, and Match Volunteers.
- Shoot for score over two days (½ half day each).
- Registration for the IPSC general membership will open on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 1900 hr MST.
- On-line registration only.
- If your on-line registration has been accepted you will receive an e-mail with your name (as registered), your system registration number, and a copy of the waiver that you agreed to. You will receive this e-mail within minutes of a successful application. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail then your application was not successfully entered, START AGAIN.
- All slots not claimed (registered and paid) by the Section Teams, CROs, Match Staff and Sponsors will be made available for the IPSC membership at this time.
- A wait list will be maintained on a first in, first served basis.
- Sponsors and Vendors. There are a limited number of slots being reserved for sponsors. Sponsors will be contacted after February about their registrations. OR, sponsors can register on February 15 and add a comment in the “Notes” that they are a sponsor.
- Regular fee, $275 per competitor (includes 1 banquet ticket, and 1 work shirt).
- Payment by EMT only.
- Paid within 2 weeks of registration. Registration is not complete until full payment is received.
- Refunds possible up to May 12, 2017.
- Late entry fee as of May 13, 2017 is $375 per competitor.
- Additional awards banquet tickets available at $65 per seat.
- Official Match Shirt ($85) will be available separately. Design to be released later.
- Junior entry fee $100. Junior entry does not include award banquet ticket. Available separately. To register as a Junior, add the comment “Youth” in the Notes section.
- Arbitration fee is C$135.
- Extra tickets available at $65 per seat.
- Sunday, July 23, 2017. Cocktails at 1800 hrs; Dinner at 1900 hrs; Awards to follow.
- Markin MacPhail Bldg at Winsport Centre.
- Open; Match Winner, Canadian Champion, 2nd – 10th place.
- Standard; Match Winner, Canadian Champion, 2nd – 10th place.
- Production; Match Winner, Canadian Champion, 2nd – 10th place.
- Classic; Match Winner, Canadian Champion, 2nd – 10th place.
- Revolver; Match Winner.
- Categories awarded for Lady, Junior, Senior, Super Senior (as per Appendix A2).
- Team awards for Open, Standard, Production, Classic, 1st – 3rd.
- Prizes awarded as per final match placing.
- There will be limited shuttle transportation available (32 seats).
- Each shuttle will leave the hotel (0630 hr) to the range in the morning and return in the evening (1800 hr).
- Seats must be reserved and confirmed for each day.
- Send your seat request with day(s) requested to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full contact information.
- Priority of seat allocation will be 1. CRO; 2. Working Match Staff; 3. Work Day of competitor; 4. Everyone else.
- During the day the shuttle will transport competitors from the offsite parking areas to/from the BTSA ranges.
- The offsite parking shuttle will be a regular circuit, no reservation.
Food and Water
- Very limited on the range.
- There will be water and ice available on every shooting bay.
- Lunch will be provided on working day to each person assigned to work.
- Competitors are advised to be prepared with their own lunches.
- There may be a lunch service available during the match (information will posted as available).
- Submit at the time of registration.
- Requests may or may not be honored.
- All squadding will be prioritized by Divisional Teams, work requirements, competitors sharing equipment, other.
- Squad list will be published sufficiently in advance for competitors to adjust their plans according to the needs of the match.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
|2017 National Championship for IPSC Canada|
|Day / Date||Time||Location||Activity|
|Sun, July 9 to Mon, July 17||All Day||BTSA Ranges||Ranges closed; match construction|
|Tuesday, July 18||0800 – 0930||BTSA Clubhouse||Pre-Match Check-in|
|0930 – 1050||BTSA Clubhouse||CRO Meeting and Safety Briefing|
|1050 – 1605||BTSA Ranges||Pre-Match Squads Self-RO on the stages|
|Wednesday, July 19||0800 – 1210||BTSA Ranges||Pre-Match Squads Self-RO on the stages|
|0800 – 1700||BTSA Ranges||Ranges open for pre-inspection|
|– subject to Pre-Match|
|1300 – 1800 TBC||TBD||NEC Meeting|
|1800 – 2100||Meeting Room #4||MAIN MATCH CHECK-IN|
|Markin MacPhail Bldg.|
|Thursday, July 20||0745 – 1725||BTSA Ranges||Group 3 works on the stages|
|0745 – 1210||BTSA Ranges||Group 1 shoots first stages|
|1300 – 1725||BTSA Ranges||Group 2 shoots first stages|
|1900- 2100||Meeting Room #1 Markin MacPhail Bldg.||IPSC Canada AGM|
|Friday, July 21||0745 – 1725||BTSA Ranges||Group 2 works on the stages|
|0745 – 1210||BTSA Ranges||Group 3 shoots first stages|
|1300 – 1725||BTSA Ranges||Group 1 shoots second stages|
|Saturday, July 22||0745 – 1725||BTSA Ranges||Group 1 works on the stages|
|0745 – 1210||BTSA Ranges||Group 2 shoots second stages|
|1300 – 1725||BTSA Ranges||Group 3 shoots second stages|
|Sunday, July 23||0745 – 1210||BTSA Ranges||Possible Rain Event|
|1300 – 1725||BTSA Ranges||Possible Rain Event|
|1000 – 1300||BTSA Ranges||Shoot-Off|
|1800 – 2300 TBC||Markin MacPhail Bldg
|IPSC Canada Annual Banquet
Match & Team Awards